Pages

Monday 13 September 2010

Back in blog land for a short while

My back is aching and my head is tired. I have decided I must be an elephant they have very long pregnancies as do I!

It is very nice to be back in blog land if only for a short while today.

I am still awaiting results of several blood tests – I never knew these could take so long. But I do have one result which explains my lack of energy and general feeling of crappiness. I am extremely anaemic. Which is quite a worry for a vegetarian, who is extremely careful about what she eats! The obvious answer is to go get a steak, but no they have put me on lots of tablets and I am sitting here eating my way through a bag on spinach. The Docs do not believe this is due to my diet, but probably due to something else. I did ask what else could possibly be wrong now, only to be told it’s in the bloods. So until Wednesday I will not know! I have a sneaky suspicion that they will not find anything in what they have tested for.

Anyhow, I have tried to do a wee bit of crochet. A very dear friend of mine has just turned 50 and he supports Stoke City FC. He has requested for his pressie a blanket in red and white stripes. I have started a zigzag granny blanket but not got very far yet. The way I’m feeling he may get it for his 51st Birthday.

We have moved our little man in to his new bedroom, which looks fabulous. My Mum bought him a plastic playhouse for the garden last week. As the weather has turned and his bedroom is large enough, it is now upstairs. Which is better than it’s first positioning at 7.30am Friday morning which was in my lounge!

I have put a few hours in today on the work front, just inputting orders and Invoices. Just trying to keep up to date. Now I am a little tired and will soon be off for a little snooze before my little man comes home from his Nan Nan’s. I don’t know where I would be without her at the moment, so thank you Mum.

I must also say a very big thank you to everyone who has sent wishes and for the lovely comments.

I am hoping soon to catch up with all your blogs properly, I do manage the sneakiest of peaks every now and then and I do enjoy reading them all!

I will try a post a few pics later this week.

Love to you all

Clare x

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you Clare. A handful of raisins can spike your iron. Try it, it works. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're still under the weather Clare. Take it easy and don't go doing owt you shouldn't be. I'll cross my fingers that your blood results give an indication of what the problem is so that hopefully you can feel much better. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you blogging a bit, keep in touch and take it easy. XXX

    ReplyDelete