Pages

Friday 9 July 2010

Crochet Hexagon Blanket Beginnings



I have started pretty hexagons with a limegreen centre with two different blues. I am really pleased with the look of these and the eventual plan is for them to become a baby blanket. No not for me - I don't know what I am having.

There are so many lovely hexagons on Hexagon Love on Flickr. There is also a great tutorial on Lucy's blog http://www.attic24.typepad.com/


I also have a couple of other blanket projects on the go - but they are getting rather hot to have on my lap during the day - so these are just perfect to sit and play with for an hour or so. They are rather addictive. - Be warned!

Blanket for on my bed
My little man and his train.
And little man showing off what will be a blanket for on his bed.


Have a great weekend everyone

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment