Pages

Thursday 10 February 2011

I am very excited today to let you know about a little purchase I made yesterday. Well, it’s not often I buy myself anything and I really couldn’t wait till April. So I went shopping and bought myself a new camera.


I am now the very proud owner of a LUMIX FS10 Panasonic Camera. It’s lovely. I can’t wait to learn to use it properly. I have a little play last night and look what I did!

This is a little rose that I knitted. I have never knitted a flower before, so thought I would give this one a go. My Mum used to make these when I was little, so she showed me what to do.


I will write the pattern up so you can give it a try. It’s very easy and I learnt something new when making this. Which is always a good thing!

This is the crochet blanket I have been working on and off, more off for my friend’s 50th. I am hoping to finish this over the weekend and deliver it next week.


And this is the current work on the needles a beanie style hat to be embroidered with our DJS logo. A bit boring I know it’s for a member of the DJS Team to wear when he is working in France at a lake.



I took these pics last night so my little camera did well. I also took about 100 pics of the kids now I just have to learn to edit them with the software, so looking forward to trying that out.

Hopeyou all have a great weekend and I will try to post the kintted rose pattern over the next few days.

Clare x

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Clare on the new purchase!!

    Love that blanket, the colours are gorgeous!!!!

    x Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the blanket is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. blanket is lovely.... Hope all is well with you. Still unpacking but getting there..Hugs from Indiana...Birgit

    ReplyDelete