Pages

Thursday 16 June 2011

Crochet Baby Jacket

Hello

As promised the reveal of the little jacket I have made.  Details of this came from a blog which is by a lady named Kelly.  pattern details  bellabambinaknits which is a lovely blog with lots of patterns.





I kept to the pattern, the only differences are I used an Aran yarn and embroidered a pig from a children's programme on the bottom.  My little bambino is 7 months and it is slightly too large, which is good as it will be just right when the colder months approach.

Saying that we did go to the shop this morning and it is a bit windy and rainy so I put it on him and it looked great.

As requested by  Sandi I will put up some instructions for picking up knitted stitches!

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Clare x

1 comment:

  1. Oh it's so beautiful! I love it so, and the embroidered pig is such a cutie!
    Thanks for the link and great weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete