I must say a really big thank you to Clara http://clarascrochetroom.blogspot.com/ for this my lovely award.
Isn't it funny how something nice like this happens just when you need it. It has been such a bad week. Oh Yes Indeedy it really has been one of those weeks. So much so that I will be really pleased to put Mr Sunday to bed and wake up ever so early and fresh with Miss Monday Morning. So this really is a big Thank You!
Having this award means I have to tell you five things about me and then I can pass my award on to five other deserving bloggers.
1. I wish I had pigs, in fact I wish I had pigs, some sheep and a lot of land - in actual fact I have three chickens - Lady, Maggie and Ginger and three dogs, Murphy, Spot and Pickles - yes it is a mad house
2. Before I fell pregnant in 2007 I used to run for Cancer Research, something I wish to get back to next year. I started doing this when my darling Dad was first diagnosed with Breast Cancer.
3. I once abseiled down the building I used to work in. The organisers said they had never seen anyone do it so fast especially for their first time. I was desperate for a wee. I had waited in line at the top of the building for 3 hours. Speed was a necessity!
4. I used to design street furniture including dog waste bins, then I went to work in the sewerage and water department at consulting engineers - Bit of a Crappy theme going on !
5. At the age of 7 I sat on the floor with my old singer sewing machine and lost the needle. I couldn't find it anywhere. 2 days later I was in so much pain with my foot it had to be x-rayed. Yes they found that sewing machine needle it had entered at the heel and they operated and removed it by my big toe. I hadn't felt a thing. No sense no feeling!
My award is now being passed on to:
1. The lovely Fiona @ http://patchworkdelights.blogspot.com/
2. Penelope by the Sea http://lisfourlove.blogspot.com/
3. Tania @ http://tanskiknits.blogspot.com/
5. Ruth @ http://cornpoppygirl.blogspot.com/
Enjoy your award girls you deserve it.
Once next week is here I will post an update on an awful week and a few projects done!
Lots of love