Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Hello - Just a Quickie

Just popping in quick to say hello.  We have a rather busy week here in Kent.  I have various appointments with midwifes and consultants and physio, but apart from that we are expecting three containers of stock to be delivered on various days!!!!!!! Busy Busy Busy.

I hope you all had a great bank holiday weekend (well for those of you in the UK). 

I received a lovely item in the post last week from Angelina of http://nestajackson.blogspot.com/ I won a giveaway.  I am very pleased and excited about this.  However, I have used her picture as my camera is not working very well at the moment. 



As soon as I have my nursery up and running I will take a piccie of it in situ.

I will try and post some pics later this week of WIP's and the embroidery I am doing.

Have a good week everyone

Love Clare xx

4 comments:

  1. have a good rest of the week!
    so glad the little bunny was warmly welcomed..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Clare, lovely prize too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bunny and I hope you are taking some time for yourself these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet, look forward to your WIPs xox

    ReplyDelete