Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Excitability - Swap

I had a little arrival this week! No not the baby. I have done a swapsie with Fiona from Patchwork Delights http://patchworkdelights.blogspot.com/

I sent her a cushion cover which can be found at this post http://greenfrogcrafts.blogspot.com/2010/08/cushion-cover-ooh-la-la.html and she has sent me a custom made cafetiere warmer! It is fantastic and I am so over the moon with it. I have taken lots of snaps of it. If you want one of these, or one of her other fantastic items pop over to her blog where you will find details of her online shop. It is all beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Aren’t I a lucky gal!



Clare x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Clare for your post, glad you like your cosy!!! Waiting for the postie to knock on my door any minute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare

    What fun doing swopsies! Thanks for your comments on my blog, I really have been meaning to say a HUGE thank you for my Stylish blog award, wow I was really touched by it. Thank you so much again xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors!
    hooray for a swap I LOVE A SWAP!!XOXO

    ReplyDelete